Membership Cancellation Request Form
We’d be sorry to see you leave us and we’d love to see you again, however we understand that circumstances change. Please read the important information below before completing the cancellation request form:
– Did you know that we also offer the option to freeze your membership, for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 6 months, for just £10? This means no joining fee or price increase when you return to us! If you would like to freeze your membership instead of cancelling, or if you have any other questions, please email email@example.com or call 01784 333111 (option 4) to speak to a member of the team.
– Members who pay via a monthly Direct Debit are able to terminate their membership after fulfilling 3 full monthly payments. Please note, no refunds are offered on any paid in advance memberships.
– Cancellation or freeze requests must be received by the 15th of the month. Any requests received after the 15th of the month will result in your membership continuing until the end of the following month.
– It is important that you do not cancel your Direct Debit instruction at your bank until after your membership terminates. Cancelling your Direct Debit can lead to a delay in processing your membership cancellation and further charges may be applied.
– For full membership T&Cs please click HERE
Please click the button below if you still wish to cancel your membership and our membership team will be in touch once you have submitted your request.