Stretch, jump, leap and keep fit!
Gymnastics develops the fundamental physical skills that all children need to build to become fit, healthy and active individuals.
At Egham Orbit we run Gymnastics classes for children aged two to teens to help them develop skills including speed, strength, flexibility, coordination, balance and core stability. As well as the physical benefits, gymnastics is a fun and enjoyable class where children can make friends for life.
Coached Gymnastics Courses:
All Gymnastics sessions take place weekly on a Thursday during term time.
15.30 – 16.15 – Beginners
16.15 – 17.00 – Beginners/Intermediates
17.00 – 18.00 – Intermediates (Invite Only)
Our Gymnastics coached courses run as a weekly session during term time, running for 39 weeks of the year. Payment is taken via a monthly Direct Debit over 11 months of year, with no fee taken in August due to the summer holidays. The minimum period of contract is 3 full monthly payments.
Direct Debit prices are as follows:
- 45 minute classes (one per week) – £28.50 per month (less than £10 per session!)
- 60 minute classes (one per week) – £38.50 per month
Enrol at any time!
Click the button below to be directed to our online joining portal. If you are already a member of our swim school then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join, instead of joining online, as we will need to add Gymnastics onto your account.
Once you have chosen the class you would like to join, please enter the gymnast’s details and account information for the Direct Debit. You will then receive an email with access to your online HomePortal account where you can view your booked sessions. Full T&Cs can be found here.
If you cannot find a suitable session, or if you have any other queries, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
Where does Gymnastics take place?
Our Gymnastics sessions take place at Egham Orbit in the Sports Arena – click here for centre information and how to find us.
Do you have a uniform?
- We do not have a set uniform but please ensure that all gymnasts wear suitable clothing (leotard or shorts and a t-shirt with bare feet).
- No jewellery should be worn and long hair should be tied back.
Do parents have to stay on-site?
- Parents should remain on-site during all sessions in case of any emergencies.
- For our ‘stay and play’ drop-in sessions parents must remain with their children at all times.
- For our coached sessions, parents are encouraged to visit Egham Orbit Cafe for a Costa Coffee and other drinks & snacks. Or why not treat yourself to a relaxing treatment at Otium Spa or go for a swim?
What happens if a session is missed?
- If you miss a session due to holidays/illness/other committments etc, we cannot offer catch-up sessions or refunds unfortunately. It is advised to consider this before booking a holiday or making other committments.
- In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel the session for any reason, we will apply a credit to your child’s membership account. This credit will be valid for 2 months and can be used against other services that we offer such as soft play, fun splash, family splash, inflatable sessions, or it can be redeemed against our cafe and retail items. We will inform you as soon as possible of the change and you will be notified via your HomePortal.
When are there lesson breaks?
Our Gymnastics coached courses run as a weekly session during term time, running for 39 weeks of the year. We have planned closures in line with the Surrey school holidays. No payments are taken in August.
How do I cancel my course?
- You can cancel your membership for Gymnastics courses after your minimum period of contract of 3 full paid months. If you provide written notice via email by the 15th of the month requesting cancellation, then your sessions and Direct Debit payments will be cancelled at the end of that month. Emails received after the 15th of the month will result in your sessions and Direct Debit payments continuing until the end of the following month.
- You must inform us in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not cancel at your bank.
- Full T&Cs can be found here.