Otium Spa Egham
- Relaxation suite with heated stone loungers and herbal teas available
- Wet Spa area with luxurious hydro pool, sauna, steam room & drench shower
- Luxurious treatment rooms including the Gemini partners room
- Use of the main 25m swimming pool at selected times, subject to availability
- Changing rooms, showers & locker facilities (please bring a padlock)
- Premium products by Decleor, Murad, Made For Life Organics and OPI
Choose from a selection of luxury facials using products by Decleor, Murad and Made for life including anti-ageing, brightening and hydration.
Our facials start from just £37.00 for an express facial.
Our candle-lit treatment rooms provide the perfect atmosphere for your relaxing experience.
A range of body treatments are available from Otium spa owns body treatments and Decleor, including the Decleor Bamboo tension Massage, or treat yourself to an Otium Hot Stone Massage.
Our candle lit treatment rooms provide the perfect atmosphere for your relaxing experience.
Available from July 4th 2022
Relieve daily tension with this massage using natural bamboo and firm pressures to instantly alleviate tight muscles helping to stimulate blood circulation for an enhanced warming effect.
The aromatherapy massage balm with Eucalyptus, Rosemary & Niaouli Essential Oils will help to protect the skin from dryness and help your skin feel truly cocooned and nourished for a relaxing scented moment
Some Extra Detail
• Bamboo tension release massage is perfect for gym users, and anyone looking for a deep muscle relief massage!
• The treatment will last for 60 minutes
At Otium Spa we offer a range of beauty therapies including Comfort Wax, Strip Wax, Spray Tanning, Eyebrow Tint & Shape, Eyelash Tint & Shape, O.P.I Manicures and Pedicures.
Please note: A patch test much be completed at least 24 hours prior to any eye treatment.
Touch Therapy treatments bring harmony to the mind and body and allow rejuvenation on all levels, including a natural boost to immunity. These are suitable for guests who have recently recovered from cancer, or who are going through cancer treatment, and are also suitable for guests with other illnesses such as long-COVID, Parkinson’s, neurological problems or anyone going through bereavement, burnout or stress.
“I’m a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy and with that comes a lot of emotions, particularly stress. I went to Otium Spa for a ‘Soothe & Nurture’ organic facial and had such a wonderful experience. During my treatment I fell into such a deep state of relaxation and for the first time in months I was able to switch off and unwind. Annabelle treated me like a person, not a patient, and that is so important for me. She didn’t hesitate when I had any questions and made me feel completely at ease, listened and cared about what I wanted to achieve from my treatment and made adjustments to suit my needs. I walked out feeling so calm, relaxed and recharged. I would definitely recommend having Touch Therapy and look forward to my next treatment. Thank you for making me feel like me again!”
In these rituals we use Made for Life Organics skincare products which are lovingly hand-blended in Cornwall and have been used on people living with cancer for the last 15 years, with no adverse effects.
Share the gift of self-care: Refer a friend and both receive 20% off your treatment booking with us. Simply ask your friend to mention your name at the time of booking and we will add the discount onto your accounts (T&Cs apply – offer only valid for existing clients recommending a new client, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts).
Member discount: All Spa members receive 10% off any treatments booked on a weekday – your discount will be applied when you make payment after your treatment.
|90 minutes | £17.00 per person||Recharge|
Includes access to all of the Otium Spa facilities for some time out of your busy schedule.
Please note: Our relaxation pass is available as a £10 upgrade if you spend £30 or more on any treatment.
Receive a complimentary herbal tea upon request at the Spa Reception, or you are welcome to visit Egham Orbit Café on your way in, which is proudly selling Costa Coffee. You may hire a towel & robe for an additional £3.00, or you are welcome to bring your own.
Relaxation suite with heated stone loungers and herbal teas available
- Relaxation suite with heated stone loungers
- Wet Spa area with loungers
- Luxurious hydro pool
- Sauna, steam room & drench shower
- Use of the main 25m swimming pool at selected times – please ask at time of booking for lane swimming availability
- Changing rooms, showers & locker facilities (please bring a padlock)
|3 hours | £60.00 per person||Recharge
Access to all of the Otium Spa facilities for 3 hours, including a complimentary robe & towel. Includes a tea & scone to enjoy in our relaxation suite. Herbal teas will also be provided throughout your visit upon request at the Spa Reception.
Also includes one 30 minute treatment of choice (to take place during your 3 hour visit).
Please notify us of your chosen 30 minute treatment at the time of booking:
- Anti-Tension Scalp Massage
- De-Stress Back Massage
- Murad Express Facial – including a cleanse, exfoliation, mask, eye cream, facial moisturiser and hand & arm massage.
|3 hours | £75.00 per person||Recharge
Access to all of the Otium Spa facilities for 3 hours including a complimentary robe & towel. Includes a tea & scone to enjoy in our relaxation suite. Herbal teas will also be provided throughout your visit upon request at the Spa Reception.
Also includes 45 minute treatment of choice (to take place during your 3 hour visit):
Please notify us of your chosen 45 minute treatment at the time of booking:
- Total De-Stress Back & Scalp Massage
- Re-Energising Back Exfoliation & Back Massage
- Murad Facial – including a facial massage, cleanse, exfoliation, mask, eye cream, facial moisturiser and hand & arm massage.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
- Please cancel your appointment if you test positive or experience symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please hand sanitise upon arrival. We will be keeping our sanitiser spray in the spa area for a further period of time and maintaining our thorough cleaning procedures throughout the spa and treatment rooms.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring swimwear if you plan to use the Wet Spa area. The main swimming pool can be accessed from the Wet Spa subject to availability. Please be aware of our lane swimming session times which can be found on our pool timetable here.
- Please bring a padlock for your locker (or you may purchase one for £5.50 at the Spa Reception).
- Towels, robes & flip flops are available at the Spa Reception for a small hire fee (complimentary for Total Wellbeing Members and on selected packages), or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you. Herbal teas are available upon request from the Spa Reception, or you are welcome to visit Egham Orbit Café on your way in which serves Costa Coffee.
- Feel free to bring a book or magazine with you. Mobile phones are permitted in the Spa but we do ask that guests use headphones and refrain from making phone calls in order to keep the Spa as tranquil as possible.
For regular relaxation, or a sauna after your gym workout, you may wish to consider purchasing an Egham Orbit Membership. To speak to an advisor call 01784 333111 or you can view our membership options by clicking below:
Otium Spa at Egham Orbit, Vicarage Road, Egham, TW20 8NL
OTIUM SPA OPENING TIMES:
(Guests must exit the Spa 15 minutes before closure but our changing rooms & shower facilities remain open)
Spa members may turn up at any time and check-in at the Spa Reception on arrival. Non-members can enquire to book their relaxation pass or package here.