Make a splash at Egham Orbit with our range of aquatic activities to suit all ages!
Our 25m eight lane pool operates with a movable floor which allows the pool depth to be changed to suit each activity. There is a large poolside spectator seating area for swimming lessons as well as a viewing area from the Cafe which proudly sells Costa Coffee.
- We recommend all sessions are booked in advance to guarantee your space. More information on how to book each activity can be found below.
- Please check in at Reception or swipe through the turnstiles before the session starts to record your visit.
- You can arrive up to 20 minutes before your session start time (with the exception of 6am sessions as the building opens for 6am).
- The changing village will be available for before & after your swim, with social distancing and cleaning protocols in place for your safety.
- Please bring a pound coin or padlock for a locker.
- Please ensure you use the showers before entering the pool to ensure we keep our pool environment as clean as possible.
Egham Orbit Swimming School is affiliated with Swim England and the aim of our programme is to help children to become safe swimmers, whilst gaining the tools and skills necessary to enjoy all forms of water-based activities. We also offer Adult & Baby lessons to introduce your little ones to the water.
Swimming Lessons in Runnymede for Children & Adults:
- We deliver the Swim England award scheme which offer swimmers the chance to work towards attaining badges and certificates.
- View available lessons and sign up online.
- Monitor your child’s progress and stay up-to-date using the CoursePro Home Portal.
We recommend all lane swimming sessions are booked in advance to guarantee your space. You can book online, via the Achieve Lifestyle App, or by calling 01784 333111.
Customers are welcome to arrive at any time during the booked session. Please download the Achieve Lifestyle App or see our pool timetable here to check our lane swimming operating times.
- Suitable for competent swimmers aged 8 or above.
- It is important to remember that people of different standards and abilities will be using the pool at the same time, so please respect everyone’s right to enjoy their swim.
- When entering the pool, please select the correct lane for your ability and choose an appropriate stroke.
- Please follow the directional signage and when stopping for a rest or catching your breath, please keep to the edge of the lane to allow swimmers to turn in the middle.
General Swim / Splash Sessions
These sessions take place in our main pool.
General Swim / Splash:
A fun open splash session for all to enjoy in our main pool. You may arrive at any time during the 90 minute booked session. You are welcome to bring your own small floats and toys for these sessions. Please note: Inflatable toys, balls, snorkels or face coverings are not permitted.
Prices are per person.
Please be aware of our Fun Splash ratios:
- Over 8s may swim without adult supervision in the water provided they are competent swimmers and can swim 25m unassisted
- 4 years – 8 years must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16+) at a ratio of 1 adult : 2 children
- Under 4s – must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16+) at a ratio of 1 adult : 1 child
Book General Swim / Splash sessions online, via the Achieve Lifestyle App or call us on 01784 333111.
Please note, online ticketed sessions are non-refundable.
Toddler Splash Sessions
These sessions take place in our small pool.
Toddler Splash – A parent & child experience for children under 4 within our small pool (no minimum age). Sessions run for 1 hour for adults on a 1:1 basis with their child.
Book Toddler Splash sessions online, via the Achieve Lifestyle App or call us on 01784 333111
Egham Orbit offers disabled facilities including accessible changing rooms and a pool hoist.
Egham Constellations (previously Runnymede Disabled Swimmers) are a transport group founded in 2016 with the purpose of assisting the disabled people of Runnymede to exercise in an accessible pool. Members are able to swim or exercise in a less weight-bearing environment.
Egham Constellations run their sessions on Tuesdays at Egham Orbit 11.30am-1.30pm – available to Egham Constellation members only.