Spinning® at Achieve Lifestyle Surrey
Experience the ultimate indoor cycling class by trying a Spinning® class at Achieve Lifestyle. Ride along to the music with our motivating instructors with classes available 7 days a week. Our classes are open to both members and non-members.
This low-impact class is the perfect way to get a cardio workout in but with less stress on your joints, which makes it ideal for older adults with knee or hip issues or those recovering from orthopedic injuries.
The Spinning® program is the original and most recognised name brand in indoor cycling. The Spinning indoor cycling program offers energising, cycling-inspired rides that combine sound training principles, expert coaching, inspirational music, and a unique mind/body philosophy.
New to Spinning®?
At Egham Orbit we run a Begin To Spin class which is perfect for those who have never been to a Spinning® class before. Learn how to set up your bike and enjoy a great workout!
However, all of our classes are suitable for all levels – please just arrive at least 5 minutes early if it is your first time, so that we can help you set up your bike correctly.
What are the benefits of a Spinning® class?
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and overall heart health
- Increases lower body muscular definition
- Increases stamina
- Helps prevent chronic issues such as high blood pressure, heart disease, strokes & diabetes
- Improves mood and reduces stress
- Improves balance and coordination
The History of Spinning®
Spinning® is the original, authentic indoor cycling experience and has been designing bikes for fitness facilities and studios around the world for nearly 30 years! The bikes are made to fit riders of all shapes, sizes, and abilities and replicate the feel and geometry of real road bikes with elegant and durable designs.
How To Book:
- All classes must be booked in advance online, over the phone, in person at Reception, or using the Achieve Lifestyle app.
- Members can book up to 10 days in advance (from midnight) and non-members up to 7 days in advance.
- Please note, we operate no-show fees and late cancellation strikes. For our full cancellation policy please click HERE