Terms of Your Contract
1. Period of Commitment
1. You are agreeing to subscribe monthly for the services provided by the Service provider and contracting to remain a subscriber for the minimum period for 3 WHOLE CALENDAR MONTHS.
2. Parties & Terms
1. The “Lesson Period” runs from the 1st day of the calendar month to the last day of that same month.
2. Lessons run for 46 weeks of the year, with planned breaks for 2 weeks over Christmas, Easter and during the Summer holidays.
3. Lesson Agreement
- You may not terminate swim lessons during the minimum period as you will be liable to pay all lesson fees applicable, irrespective of usage.
- Upon completion of the minimum period of contract, the swim lessons shall automatically continue by Direct Debit on a monthly basis unless a written notice of termination is received.
- If you miss a payment, you will be deemed to have breached your contract and failure to pay any outstanding debt by the end of the calendar month will result in the lessons being cancelled and your contract terminated with immediate effect.
- An administration charge of £10 is applicable per failed transaction Direct Debit.
- Any swim lesson pupil with outstanding monies on their account may be refused entry until all outstanding amounts have been settled.
- Parent/ guardian of junior pupils, or adult pupils are responsible for contacting Achieve Lifestyle with any change in their personal circumstances e.g contact details, medical conditions.
- COOLING OFF PERIOD- You have the right to cancel or amend your lesson for any reason in writing within 10 days of the date of the service contract. All correspondence must be addressed to the Aquatics Administrator. Any usage will have a pro rata deduction from the sums paid.
- In the event of a swimming teacher being absent for a lesson, Egham Orbit are within their rights to change the swimming teacher to make sure that your lesson is covered.
- In the event we are unable to provide a replacement teacher and need to cancel the lesson, we will apply a credit to your child’s membership account. This credit will be valid for 2 months and can be used against other services that we offer such as fun splash, family splash, inflatable sessions or it can be redeemed against our cafe and retail items. We will inform you as soon as possible of the change.
- It is the responsibility of the pupil or parent / guardian of junior pupils to ensure that the pupil is fit and well enough to participate in lessons, and if they become unwell during a session to notify the Swimming Teacher immediately if any time during the lesson period the pupil suffers from any medical condition.
- Achieve Lifestyle will not accept liability for any infection passed by a pupil or spectator parent / guardian.
- Achieve Lifestyle may refuse access to our facilities if we consider use of such facilities to put you or any other persons health at risk.
- Pupils must consult their doctor before you begin any session, if you are unsure it is suitable, or if you have any concerns of the health of a pupil.
- The premises may, in order to execute repairs, alterations, decorative measures or any other reason close or cancel lessons without notice.
- Failure to treat the equipment in a reasonable manner may result in the termination of lessons.
- Pupils / parents & guardians must comply with facility protocols at all times; failure to do so may result in termination of the Service Contract without notice or refund.
- You are able to cancel within the “Cooling Off” period see Section 3.7
- Pupils or their parent / guardian wishing to cancel / terminate their Service Contract may do so after the minimum period of contract has been completed.
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing. If written notice via email is provided by the 15th of the month requesting cancellation, then swimming lessons and Direct Debits will be cancelled at the end of that month. Emails received after the 15th of the month will result in swimming lessons and Direct Debit payments continuing until the end of the following month.
- Once a written termination / cancellation of lessons has been sent, it is the Payer’s responsibility to ensure their termination of service contract has been received.
- Achieve Lifestyle shall acknowledge receipt of the cancellation for the lessons, if the payer does not receive confirmation of the cancellation request within 10 working days, the payer must contact the Aquatics Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. It is the Payer’s responsibility to ensure they have received acknowledgment. Achieve Lifestyle accept proof of recorded delivery as evidence of posting.
- It is the Payer’s responsibility to cancel their DD instruction at the bank or building society; after all outstanding payments have been made.