Qualify as a Lifeguard with Achieve Lifestyle and learn a skill for life!
We are running a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) at Egham Orbit:
Course Dates: Monday 26th October – Friday 30th October 2020 8.30am-5.30pm
Assessment Date: Saturday 31st October 8am-11am
(100% attendance is required)
£250 per person
The benefits of working as a Lifeguard include:
➡ Internationally recognised qualification
➡ Flexible & varied working hours within a friendly team
➡ Excellent starting point for a career in leisure
➡ Opportunity for career progression into Team Leader & Management positions
More information can be found HERE. To take this course you must be 16 years+ and have the required pre-requisites below:
- Be able to jump/dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front
- Swim 100 metres continuously on back
- In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder/steps and where the pool design permits
Spaces are extremely limited! To find out more or to book your space, please click HERE.
You can also call us on 01784 333111 or email email@example.com.
Payment must be given at the time of booking.