There are several ways to book:
- Online - please see below.
- By calling Egham Orbit on 01784 333111 or Achieve POWER on 01932 858966
- Via the Achieve Lifestyle App
- For sports/3G pitch block bookings or special event enquiries please email email@example.com
Payment is required at the time of booking.
To make an online booking you must be a member or a registered user.
You will need login details to make a booking - if you are an Achieve Lifestyle member you are already registered.
If you haven’t given us your email address when joining or updated us with email address changes, you will need to contact the centre to do this on your account.
If you are not an Achieve Lifestyle member or a registered user you can register your details by heading to the booking system below and get your login details immediately via email.
How to make an online booking:
- Step 1 – Enter our booking system by clicking the button below
- Step 2 – If you are a first time user or a non-member, first register your details
- Step 3 – Enter your email address and Password. Go to ‘Reset My Password’ if you are unsure of your Password.
- Step 4 – Click on the centre of your choice and select your required activity and the preferred time and date
- Step 5 – Confirm your booking by making a payment. This will be zero for Achieve Lifestyle members, if the booking is included in your package. You will then receive your booking confirmation via email
COVID-19 SCREENING STATEMENT:
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure, we are conducting a simple screening declaration form. Your participation is required to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone associated with our facilities.
I hereby certify that I have not within the last 14 days;
• Tested positive or am presumptively positive with the Coronavirus or been identified as a potential carrier.
• Experienced any symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus.
• Been in any location designated as a risk by the Government or Public Health England.
• Been in direct contact with or in the immediate vicinity of any person been identified as a carrier or potential carrier of the Coronavirus.
I agree to adhere to the following health & safety measures:
• For the gym & exercise classes arrive in my gym wear and for swimming arrive 'beach ready'.
• Regularly wash my hands and use the sanitisation stations provided on entry & exit.
• Maintain social distancing from other members at all times and follow signage and notices around the building.
• Sanitise all equipment before & after use in all areas and follow any additional Sports Guidance here.
• Bring own water bottle and mat with me for group exercise classes (towels are not permitted).