Achieve Lifestyle is always on the lookout for committed and enthusiastic individuals. If you enjoy a challenge, enjoy working with people and above all have a passion to excel, we may be able to help each other out.
Qualifications and experience are not always essential as training will be provided. However, attitude is everything.
Take a look at our vacancies and if you think you're up to the job, then get in touch!
Cafe Assistants - (afternoon, evening & weekend shifts)
Do you have a passion for food and enjoy working in a customer-facing environment?
We are looking for experienced and reliable Cafe Assistants to work in our cafe at Egham Leisure Centre. Duties include serving customers and preparing food.
Applicants must be flexible and available throughout the year.
Membership Sales Advisor - (full or part-time)
Duty Manager - (full-time)
Do you have a keen eye for detail, ability to manage a team and experience in the leisure industry?
This role reports to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operation and management of Egham Leisure centre, ensuring that the highest standards of customer care, health and safety, facility presentation and service delivery are achieved. You will take all necessary steps to ensure the customer experience is second to none, this will involve effective deployment of your team, ensuring adherence to health and safety requirements and taking a hands-on approach to service delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to develop their career. We are interested in talking to candidates with previous supervisory experience in the Leisure industry and must be an excellent communicator and team player. First Aid at Work and a Defibrillator qualification are desirable.
A flexible approach to hours of work will be required, as you will be working on a shift rota including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Recreational Assistant - (casual shifts)
Would you like to work in the leisure industry? We are recruiting for Recreational Assistants to work at Egham Leisure Centre.
Cleaner - (casual shifts)
Reliable cleaners need to work at Egham Leisure and Addlestone Leisure Centres. Various hours available.
Gym Instructor - (casual & part-time)
We require a dynamic, motivated, team players to help drive forward our successful fitness gyms.
Ideally we want someone who has;
- At least REPs L3 Health and Fitness
- Motivation to provide personal training
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- An eye for quality and detail
- Energy and commitment
- Enjoys a challenge
The job covers shifts at sites in both Egham, and Addlestone.
ROLE TITLE: Gymnastics Coach
REPORTING TO: Senior Sports Activator
QUALIFICATIONS: British Gymnastics Level 1 or higher; Any relevent leadership qualification
EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years coaching / teaching
- Good leadership skills and the ability to work as a team
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively with gymnasts, parents and other members of staff
- Ability to understand the learning process and training principles
- Ability to motivate and assist gymnasts to develop new skills safely
- Knowledge of injury prevention - understanding how to reduce the risk of injury to gymnasts
- Good time management skills and punctuality
To deliver the club's recreational programme to a high standard
- To deliver the club's coaching sessions to the level of your coaching qualification or experience
- To do the necessary preparation and set up prior to the session and liaise with other coaches as needed
- Brief all helpers, assistant coaches and players on the aims of the sessiona and the purpose of each activity. Involve all helpers and make sure they are made aware of the value of their input.
- Be aware of the club's child protection policy; health & safety policy and emergency procedures and take responsibility for health & safety aspects during activities.
- Responsible for establishing an ddelivering a safe and fun gymnastics club within a multi-sports environment
- Observe and spot athletes as they perform on the various apparatus
- Prepare venue, equipment and all activities in line with minimum operationg standards making the safety of young people paramount
- Adopt a fair and equitable apporach to coaching at all times. This includes adapting sessions to cater for individals with a different rante of abilities regardless of age, gender, race or disability
- To undertake all appropriate administerative duties and to liaise with the General Manager / Trustees with regards to admissions and fees.
COACHES SHOULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO:
- Motivate performers
- Communicate effectively
- Make things FUN!
- Use time efficiently and effectively
- Forward plan
- Develop an appropriate level of technical knowledge
- Observe and analyse skills and make improvements
- Make use of appropriate equipment and adapt if necessary
- Evaluate all coaching sessions