Due to high numbers of ‘no shows’ and late cancellations and in order to accommodate as many participants in our classes as possible, please find below the terms and conditions of our group exercise cancellations policy.
- Booking for classes is advisable.
- To guarantee your space in the class you must collect your class ticket at least five minutes before the advertised class start time (At Egham this is from Reception, at Achieve zONE this is from the kiosk). Failure to do so could result in your space being given to someone on the waiting list.
- Cancellations can be made up until two hours before the advertised class start time free of charge.
- No-shows and cancellations within two hours of the advertised class start time will result in the following charges:
- For members : £3 will be applied to your Achieve Lifestyle account
- For non-members: The class fee will be forfeited
Further bookings on the app/online/through the centre cannot be made until the charge is cleared.
Charges can be paid over the phone or at the centre.
Achieve Lifestyle can waive fees for sudden short notice cancellations when related to extreme circumstances, this will be at company discretion.
No charge will apply to cancellations made by Achieve Lifestyle.
Updated October 2017