There are four ways to book activities:
- Online. See below for details
- In person by visiting a centre
- By ringing 01784 437695 (Egham) or 01932 858966 (Addlestone)
- With our Free app. Download on Itunes and Google Play from menu bar.
Payment is required at the time of booking.
To make an online booking you must be a member or a registered user
You will need log in details to make a booking, email address and your unique 4 digit pin.
If you are an Achieve Lifestyle member you are already registered.
If you do not have your log in pin and membership ID, head to the booking ‘log in’ page and select ‘forgotten your pin’. Alternatively contact your centre and they can supply these for you.
If you haven’t given us your email address when joining or updated us with email address changes, you will need to contact the centre to do this on your account.
If you are not an Achieve Lifestyle member or a registered user you can register your details by heading to the booking system below and get your log in details immediately via email.
How to make an online booking
- Step 1 – Enter our booking system by clicking the button below
- Step 2 – If you are a first time user or not an Achieve Lifestyle member, first register your details
- Step 3 – Enter your email address and PIN number. Go to ‘Edit my details’ to make sure that your details are correct and that we have your current email address
- Step 4 – Click on the centre of your choice and select your required activity and the preferred time and date
- Step 5 – Confirm your booking by making a payment. This will be zero for Achieve Lifestyle members, if the booking is included in your package. You will then receive your booking confirmation via email
- The customer shall be responsible for the payment and any other charges to do with the booking
- The customer shall not assign or sub-let the right to use the facilities and must only use the facility for the agreed purpose
- Full payment will be taken at the time of booking for all activities via major credit cards or debit cards
- The payment needs to be made at the time of the booking to validate the booking
- Price will be confirmed at time of booking
- Group Exercise Classes: A minimum of 2 hours prior to the start of the class
- Block bookings and Sports bookings: Before close of Reception the previous day
- Crèche: Before 8am on the day of the booking
If you wish to cancel your booking, to avoid payment you are able to cancel within the cancellation periods stated
For Group Exercise Classes, If you do not provide the required cancellation or no show then you will be liable for a £3 charge and the cost of the session (depending on your membership status)
If you make a booking for same day then wish to cancel the full charge will still be applicable
All cancellations must be made by contacting reception in person, by telephone or online
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF BOOKING
Booking is only confirmed when you pay in full for your activity, and you receive payment confirmation via email from the system. Please ensure that your email details are correct
Advance booking periods
- Standard Members: 7 days
- Advantage Card Members: 8 days
- Select & Justgym Members: 10 days
- VIP Members: 12 days
Achieve Lifestyle reserves the right to re-allocate any bookings to other courts or areas within the Centre in order to optimise space utilisation
Cancellation by the centre
Achieve Lifestyle reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking without giving any reason and to refuse admission to the centre
We can add to, change, withdraw or cancel facilities or activities from the centre without notice. This includes closing a centre or changes to its opening hours for safety reasons, maintenance or special events. Customers who book & pay online will be entitled to a refund if the centre withdraws the facility or activity. The payment will be refunded direct to the credit or debit card upon presentation of the web booking reference number at the centre from the confirmation email customers receive
The centre will not be liable for any other expenditure incurred or loss sustained by the customer arising from the booking online or cancellation.
Rules & regulations of use
Set up of equipment may be undertaken during your booking time and is included in your booking payment
Permission must be obtained from Duty Manager before taking any video or photographic images in the building.
Appropriate clothing must be worn for all activities for example; non marking soles must be worn in squash courts
Parking is permitted only in the designated parking places.
Only cars displaying disabled badges may park in the disabled parking bays.
Customers will leave booked areas clean, tidy and free from damage.
Achieve Lifestyle accepts no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, property or injury, illness or death, on these premises unless caused by its own negligence.
If the fire alarm sounds at the centre you must immediately leave the centre by the nearest available exit and meet at the assembly point and comply with any directions
from Centre staff.
You must report any accident, injury or damage immediately to the Duty Manager/Reception at the Centre.
Data Protection Act
Achieve Lifestyle is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. We hold information for the purposes specified in our notification made to the information commissioner. We may get information about you from others, or we may give information to them. If we do, it will only be as the law permits, to;
Check accuracy of information
Prevent or detect crime
Protect public funds
If you wish to speak to someone regarding the level of service, please talk to the Duty Manager immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All customers must comply with these terms for booking online & conditions of use, to have regard for the safety of, and behave considerately towards other customers, staff, the building and equipment. Any person not doing so maybe asked to leave the centre and must immediately leave if asked. You are responsible for the behaviour of any children you bring to the Centre and must explain any relevant rules and conditions to them. You must comply with notices and signs on display in the centre.
I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE BOOKINGS POLICY ABOVE